Saturday, May 6, 2023

Transferring cartoons (drawings) for new Dream Surreal paintings - almost done!

 #1, #2 and #3 are transferred and ready to begin painting; transferring #4 is done, all but the foal lying down. I don't know why I find the transferring more tedious than the back-pencilling, but I do. But it gets done...

I am excitedly looking forward to beginning to paint.




This is #2. From a dream I had; the dog is saying to the woman, "We seem to be underwater..." (I have replaced the first photos with new, better, ones)

 

 This is #3. I'm repeating a drawing of my little howling wolf cub figurine, but this time it has its back to us... You can kind of see the pink of the ballpoint pen I used to go over the lines.


 And #4, hard to see at this point  - well, much better now that I've replaced the photo - but there's a big leaf along with the foal lying down, and other things.



No comments: