Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Recent work on DS #2 and DS #3 - and a title for DS #1

I skipped last week for updating, but I worked on both of these last week. This week I only worked a little bit on #3, and not on #2.

Last week's work on #2:


 

And here's how the whole piece looks, at this point:

More on the horse's face and neck - I like the sensitivity of his face. I like that arcing band of blue and purple above his neck - somehow it feels like it echoes his ears. I also worked a little bit more on both the howling wolf cubs, but am still feeling pretty nervous about working on them.


And on #3, which does have a title - I Think We Must Be Underwater - I did a bit more on the woman last week; this week I just worked some on the creature, but I am finally feeling happier with how that's looking.


 

One other thing: I finally have a title I like for #1.

                                     Infinity Horse Interlaced

 

Tech tip: do you want to see any of these larger? Click on the image to make it almost-full-browser-window size. (This is not the same as "full screen...")

 

No comments: