Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Back to work on Dream Surreal pieces: DS #2 and DS #4

 I was still feeling kind of tired, Tuesday, but I picked some soothing stuff to work on. I love painting around the outsides of things. And I seem to be into purple right now... On DS #4 I painted around some of the edges of the foal. Purple + some green and some burnt sienna and yellow ochre.


That's a close up; and this is what it's looking like now, as a whole:


On DS #2, I just filled in a bit among the strands of the horse's forelock, and then played around a little bit, around his ears. I also tried doing some lifted lines in the upper part of the purple. I will probably work a bit more on those.


They almost start crossing the lines in the green, like a lattice, I feel like...

 

Tech tip: do you want to see either of these larger? Click on the image to make it almost-full-browser-window size. (This is not the same as "full screen...")

No comments: