Wednesday, January 31, 2024

More on DS #2 - some bigger changes

I decided to take some bold risks here, and have put more circles on the horse. Well - that is to say - I put circles on the horse - there were none there before; that makes for more circles in addition to the big yellow one.

I also added some cerulean around the big yellow circle, and purple with little blades.

And I worked a bit more on both of the wolf cubs.
 



Tech tip: do you want to see any of these larger? Click on the image to make it almost-full-browser-window size. (This is not the same as "full screen...")

2 comments:

Susanne said...

Ohhhhh.... I love this!! I love the eclipse aura around the yellow circle, and the mottled purple, and the horse's expression and lips and eyes and forelock, and the curved line, ever changing. I'd be hard-pressed to find something I don't like about this painting -- I know because I tried, and just liked it more and more and more... A swoony swim through color and shapes and lovely animals. Hurray for bold risks! Very brave...

Eileen Hale said...

Oh, thank you! Lovely to hear!