Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Finished photos of these last four Dream Surreal watercolors

Phew! Taking deep breaths!

After a bit of a saga in trying to get good photos of my new pieces, I finally got good ones. Here they are:

                                 Infinity Horse, Interlaced

 

                                I Think We Must Be Underwater

 

                                A Kindness of Tendrils

 

                                Threaded Through

 Now I'm getting ready to frame them (another saga, but I have my mats and frames now), and will hang my show next week, with these and some earlier Dream Surreal pieces, and some other work. To be decided.

 

Tech tip: do you want to see any of these larger? Click on the image to make it almost-full-browser-window size. (This is not the same as "full screen...")

No comments: